Specialists in advanced lubricants, oils and fuel treatments
Millers Oils are a highly innovative independent blender of market leading advanced oils and fuel treatments with a history of providing creative lubrication solutions for some of the world’s best known brands.
- Provides heat transfer properties for engine cooling and component longevity.
- Lowers the freezing point of water to allow the engine to operate, and protects against frost formation in cold conditions/climates.
- Removes sludge and stubborn deposits in the engine
- Engine friendly, non-solvent technology
- Formulation fully compatible with all engine oils
- Helps reduce wear and increases engine life
- Offers protection down to –70°C and protection from corrosion for all metals found in the cooling system
- Extra long life – up to 155,000 miles (250,000 km) in passenger cars and 620,000 miles (1,000,000 kms) in commercial vehicles, or 5 years - whichever occurs first
- Vastly superior corrosion protection
- No silicates, nitrates, amines, borates or phosphates, improved stability and freedom from scale & deposits
- The latest technology is employed to give freedom from foaming and scale build up.
- Suitable for mixed fleets
- Best possible protection for all parts of the cooling system
- Utilises organic acid technology to provide effective corrosion inhibition
- Easier shifting even at low temperatures.
- Alternative to ZF Lifeguard Fluid 8 automatic transmission fluid for use in certain 8-Speed automatic transmissions
- Shorter warm-up ensures max gearbox efficiency.
- Stays in grade even under extreme conditions.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Longer drain periods.
- Excellent high-temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal conditions
- Stable friction properties increase durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
- Outstanding low-temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- The additive selection provides excellent friction durability and anti-shudder performance ensuring smooth transmission of power
- High resistance to oxidation and degradation providing protection throughout the long service interval
- Provides a lower viscosity than the previous Dexron IIID product providing improved fuel economy.
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability provide outstanding low-temperature performance ensuring smooth gear change and extended fluid life.
- Improved anti-wear and resistance to sludge extends component life.
- Outstanding low-temperature fluidity provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- Enhances the performance of new and older GM transmission.
- Outstanding low-temperature fluidity provides easier shifting even at low temperatures
- Shorter warm-up ensures maximum gearbox efficiency
- Excellent high-temperature oxidation and friction stability properties throughout normal service intervals
- Dry Boiling Point - 310℃
- Wet Boiling Point - 194℃